Wow, it took me way too long to get pics of these guys up (thanks to Dragoncon & then my air conditioner going kaput), but here are the babies!
They will be up for adoption in about 4.5 weeks & whoever doesn’t find a home via Tumblr will live with me. I already have tentative homes lined up for four boys, yay!!
Umm..the first time I counted, there were seven boys, the next time I counted, there were six, & now there are five, so I’m not at that positive on most of the sexes, I was kind of rushing, I don’t like to have them too long away from their mom at this age & there’s so many of them that taking pictures takes a while. Some of the markings don’t show up that well yet because they’re still kinda light-colored, their colors will be better by the end of the week.
1. capped male w/two dots behind marking
2. bareback female w/two back spots
3. pink eyed white female
4. bareback male w/penisy hourglass shape
5. bareback male w/thinnish dagger-shaped marking
6. bareback (longer marking) male w/backspot
7. lightish bareback female, currently has small skin tag on face
8. almost hooded female
9. almost hooded female w/slightly thinner back spot
10. very light bareback female w/headspot
11. broken capped female w/very thin stripe
12. light bareback female w/small headspot
13. broken capped male w/long stripe
and a bonus shot of mommy Merima:
I don’t know what color the father was, but the babies will likely be mostly agouti or black.